Experience and Expertise in the Chemical Sector
Our collaboration with clients worldwide has allowed us to gain extensive experience in, among others, fine chemicals, polymers, coatings, solvents, highly toxic chemicals, and resins and crude oils. We leverage our expertise to provide clients across the entire chemical chain with innovative, tailored and comprehensive solutions for industrial manufacturing processes ranging from composites, medical devices and electronics to high-end products servicing the aerospace and automotive sectors for multinational clients such as Victrex, Clariant, Croda, and AkzoNobel.
Whether it’s engineering modifications to debottlenecking part of your particular process or managing the expansion of a fully operational, high-hazard and space-constrained facility, we offer substantial expertise to help you navigate one or all project phases, regardless of the project location or scale of operation:
• Process engineering
• Concept, front-end and detail design
• Planning, environmental and safety permitting
• Multidisciplinary engineering
• 3D modelling capability
• Construction management
• Ongoing management of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) requirements
• Product safety and stewardship
• Corporate and process sustainability
• Contaminated site management and remediation
Through our international offices, we also deliver comprehensive safety, operability and construction design and management (CDM) compliance projects.