This role sits in the dynamic Specialists area of the Property business, which includes a 100-strong team and provides innovative acoustics, fire engineering, theatre design, technology systems and specialist lighting services for clients. These services are an important part of commercial, residential and retail buildings, and healthcare, education, hospitality, mission critical, sport and transport infrastructure projects.
WSP’s Director of Property, Wayne Bretherton said, 'During the past two years our Specialists’ services have outperformed financial targets and Mr White’s appointment will ensure that trend continues. His robust technical expertise and leadership skills will be a credit to the team.'
Mr White previously served as the Deputy Head of Acoustics and has been influential in the growing the business across ANZ. His experience includes delivering noise and vibration design services for a broad range of transport and building projects.
Based in Melbourne, Mr White’s project experience includes but is not limited to, the following:
- Port of Melbourne Corporation Webb Dock, VIC
- East West Link CNVMP, VIC
- Springvale Level Crossing Project, VIC
- Visy Coolaroo, VIC
- Amcor Scoresby, VIC
- Telstra Data Centre Clayton, VIC
- Australian National University High Performance Computing Facility, ACT
- Bendigo Data Centre Latrobe University, VIC
- M80 Ring Road Upgrade, VIC
- Palmers Road Corridor, VIC
- Burnley Tunnel Noise Monitoring, VIC
- Tynong North Quarry Blasting Assessment, VIC
- Melbourne Main Sewer Replacement, VIC
- 22-32 Little Latrobe Street, Melbourne, VIC
- 380 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC
- Sunshine Hospital TTR, VIC
- The Alfred Centre (Stage 2 Redevelopment), VIC
- RMIT Design Hub, VIC
- Wesley School of Music, VIC
- National Australia Bank, NAB Academy, VIC
- Australian Communications and Media Authority, VIC
- Melbourne Airport – T2 BALTE Project, VIC
WSP’s growing Property business includes Structures, Building Services, Specialists, Sustainability and Master Planning services.
For additional information, please contact:
Director Brand, Marketing & Communications, ANZ
Phone: (61) 439 933 472
Email: [email protected]