At the official opening, WSP President and CEO, Asia Pacific Guy Templeton said the company recognised the Gold Coast as a thriving growth hub.
‘Building approvals in the city have increased to $2.4billion – that represents 20 per cent of the state approvals – and the construction industry is thriving.
‘The new office is part of our continued commitment to our Gold Coast clients and investment in this community,’ Mr Templeton said.
WSP Regional Director for Queensland, Gerard Ryan, said the consultancy has been operating in the region for approximately 30 years with premises here for the past seven years.
‘We now have a team of 30 professionals based on the Gold Coast and regularly welcome visitors from other offices working on a diverse range of local, national and international projects,' Mr Ryan said.
Local projects currently being delivered via the Gold Coast office include:
- The Jupiter Casino expansion for Echo Entertainment
- The Napper Road Arundel Road intersection
- A range of projects for the 2018 Commonwealth Games, including the Local Area Transport and Traffic Plans and the Games Route Network
- The Smith Street Motorway / Olsen Interchange Upgrade
- Olsen Avenue upgrades (including the intersection with Southport Nerang Road)
- Various asbestos surveys for the Gold Coast City Council
- Environmental work for the Gold Coast Airport
Our new office address on the Gold Coast is:
Level 2, 34 Nerang Street
Nerang QLD 4211
For additional information, please contact:
Phone: (61) 417 977 864