Pictured: Above - Allan Murray (Principal Consultant, Aboriginal Affairs), and below - Michael Hromek (Technical Executive - Indigenous (Architecture), Design and Knowledge).
As shared custodians of the built and natural environment and our commitment through our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP), we are keen to involve Indigenous communities in infrastructure projects and stimulating growth for Indigenous businesses to help create strong and culturally respectful relationships with Indigenous communities and connection to the land.
We invite Indigenous businesses involved in the following key services to attend our Indigenous Supplier Workshop in Redfern on 14 October to find out more about the opportunities to work with WSP and shaping our thriving societies. This follows on from a similar workshop held in Melbourne and we are planning for a Brisbane workshop in November.
- Venue: NSW Indigenous Chamber of Commerce, Ochre Room, Level 2, 27 Cope Street, Redfern
- Date and time: Monday 14 October 2019, 2:30pm – 5:00pm
Are you involved in the below key services that support our engineering and environmental projects? Please email [email protected], if you’d like to find out more or to attend.
- Test pitting and drilling
- Environmental sampling and monitoring
- Traffic surveys
- Civil surveying
- Utility location surveys
- Traffic management
- Hazardous materials testing, monitoring and remediation
- Indigenous and cultural heritage surveying and assessments
- Waste management (recycling, liquid waste, secure destruction, hazardous waste)
- Laboratory services and analytical testing (geotechnical, soil, water, asbestos, aggregate)
- Demolition (site preparation, remediation) — Cultural Awareness Training
- PPE and Workwear
To stay abreast of our latest news, publications, videos and posts, please follow us on LinkedIn.