The Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE), peak industry body for the graduate recruitment and development market, recently conducted its 8th annual survey to identify and recognise Australia’s top 75 employers providing “the most positive experience for their new graduates as determined by the graduates themselves.”
Survey feedback is collected entirely from current graduates who have spent a minimum of 12 months working as part of their employer’s graduate program. More than 3,200 graduates were asked to rate their employers on 25 different categories ranging from induction and training programs to career progression and company culture.
“As recruiters, we know WSP is a great place to work and offers plenty of opportunity for new grads, but it’s even more exciting to know they feel the same way we do,” says Andy Cross, WSP’s Head of Talent Acquisition & Mobility. “Over the years, we have been growing a strong team dynamic and developing an upbeat collegial culture, so to achieve a 25th place ranking in our first year of making the list is a true mark of change for us a company.
“We value our new graduates by consistently creating pathways to ensure they feel guided and are provided with the right tools and mentors to help them transition into their new careers. It’s so important to us that they feel like part of the team the moment they join us.”
Are you interested in learning more about our graduate program? We’d love to meet you face-to-face. Starting in March, you’ll find us at a number of events across Australia:
- March 10th - UNSW CVEN Industry Partners Careers Market (NSW)
- March 11th - Curtin University Careers Fair (WA)
- March 12th - UWA Careers Fair (WA)
- March 16th - Melbourne University Infrastructure Networking Night (VIC)
- March 17th - Monash University Careers Guide Launch (VIC)
- March 19th - Engineers Australia - Elevation Careers Event (NSW)
- March 25th - Engineers Australia - Elevation Careers Event (QLD)
- March 26th - RMIT University Indigenous Recruitment Event (VIC)
- March 27th - The Big Meet -Careers Fair (VIC)
- April 1st - Engineers Australia - Elevation Careers Event (SA)
You can also join our talent community and view new opportunities here or for more information, contact Andy Cross directly at Andy.Cross@wsp.com.
To stay abreast of our latest news, publications, videos and posts, please follow us on LinkedIn.