Rowan Dick, National Executive of Planning and Mobility, says “This year’s line-up of speakers will bring some unique perspectives to the conference with insights gained from working on some of Australia’s largest projects.
“Our WSP speakers will explore the benefits of emerging technologies and will touch on next generations transport systems that are helping to create safer, smarter and more accessible cities.
“WSP works closely with our clients, offering a holistic approach to transport and infrastructure across planning, design and management, bringing the latest technologies and a culture of innovation to our work.
“Don’t miss this opportunity to hop on the digital conference platform next week to hear from our highly skilled and passionate speakers.”
The ITS Asia Pacific Forum is the regions only leading transport technology event hosted by ITS Australia. This year’s conference will be held from 12 April – 15 April 2021.
Our line-up of speakers includes:
- Scott Benjamin SIS: Automated Vehicles for Rural and Regional Australia – Key Challenges and Opportunities on Monday 12 April at 9:00am
- Matthew Gallaugher ITS, Agile, and the Commercial Realities on Monday 12 April at 1:30pm
- Michael Sparrow and David Rankin Exploring Driver Behaviour to Shape Better Road User Experiences on Tuesday 13 April at 12:00pm
- Scott Benjamin Finding the Frame: Optimising New Mobility Decisions on Tuesday 13 April at 12:00pm
- Scott Benjamin SIS: Collaborative Trials for Improved Mobility and Safety on Tuesday 13 April at 4:00pm
- Nigel Nielsen SIS: The Ipswich Connected Vehicle Pilot – Planning and Delivering Australia’s Largest Trial of C-ITS Technologies on Wednesday 14 April at 11:00am
- Esta Qiu Recalibration of Strategic Modelling Parameters for Connected & Autonomous Vehicles Using Microsimulation
To stay abreast of our latest news, publications, videos and posts, please follow us on LinkedIn.