Alana Newbrook, WSP’s Director of Advisory, will be presenting insights in asset management at the plenary session on World Asset Management day on Tuesday 20 April.
Toby Horstead, WSP’s Senior Principal Consultant – Asset Strategy, will be the MC for the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony on Tuesday evening at Crown Aviary.
Alana says “This year’s line-up of speakers will bring some unique perspectives to the conference, sharing insights gained from working with some of Australia’s largest and high-profile public and private asset owners.
“Our speakers will explore the value of asset management, the benefits of emerging technologies and improved life cycle management.
“WSP works in collaboration with our clients, offering a holistic approach to Asset Management that builds a client’s internal capability.
“Don’t miss this opportunity to come down to Crown Promenade in Melbourne to hear from our highly skilled and passionate speakers.”
The AMPEAK Conference is the premier Asset Management forum in Australia. This year’s conference will be held from 18 – 21 April 2021.
Come and visit us at the WSP booth to engage in a conversation on how we manage assets for the future that deliver outcomes today.
Our line-up of speakers includes:
- Jamie Maslen and Michael van Doornik co-presenting on ‘Value through asset management – defining the real ROI’ on Monday 19 April at 2.05pm
- Gary Rykers on ‘Benefits of a robust program structure’ on Tuesday 20 April at 11.40am
- Jamie Maslen on ‘How to get Executive support for Asset Management change’ on Tuesday 20 April at 12.05pm
- Bruce Clayton on ‘Bridging the gap in life cycle management’ on Tuesday 20 April at 12.05pm
- Toby Horstead (with Infrastructure NSW) on ‘Leading Edge Assurance Metrics’ on Tuesday 20 April at 1.55pm
- Bruce Clayton on ‘Road Network Management with Artificial Intelligence’ on Wednesday 21 April at 11am
To stay abreast of our latest news, publications, videos and posts, please follow us on LinkedIn.