Integrated Solutions to Maximise Value
At WSP, we have extensive experience and proven capability in the design and implementation of projects covering a wide range of products within the FMCG sector. We adapt to client requirements, standards and project specifications, while operating locally and leveraging our global reach.
We have achieved exceptional results in both greenfield and brownfield project environments in industries encompassing spirits, brewing and soft drinks; dairies, bakeries, cereals, confectionery, sauces and dressings, fresh foods, canned foods, processed foods and meat processing while ensuring that the highest level of health, safety and regulatory standards is a top priority.
From initial strategy through to design and implementation of complete facilities in terms of processes, utilities and plants/buildings – we can provide a ‘one-stop-shop’ approach to your project. The outcome is an optimal and cost-effective solution based on the latest technologies and efficiency standards.
- Strategy development and masterplanning
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Mechanical, electrical and HVAC
- Filling and packaging line design
- Material handling systems design
- Aseptic design
- Specialist warehouse and distribution system design (including cold stores)
- Plant and energy optimisation
- Health, safety and environmental assessments
- Process risk analysis (HAZOP, HAZAN, HACCP)
- Design coordination, 3D modelling and simulation, through all phases of the project life cycle
- Full project and construction management