People and the Built Environment
As a natural evolution from sustainable buildings, wellness is increasingly being pursued to boost the health and wellbeing of its occupants, while at the same time improving employee productivity and engagement.
WSP is experienced in undertaking wellness assessments, audits and certifications. We have a deep understanding of the WELL Building StandardTM – a performance-based system for measuring, certifying, and monitoring features of the built environment that impact human health and wellbeing, through air, water, nourishment, light, fitness, comfort and mind.
- Air quality
- Acoustics performance
- Built ecology
- Daylight modelling and architectural lighting design
- Procurement advice
- Sustainability consulting
- Water quality
- WELL certification
We also have experience with other ratings including:
- BREAAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) – the world's leading sustainability assessment method for masterplanning projects, infrastructure and buildings
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) – the most widely used green building rating system in the world
- Green Star – Australia’s trusted mark of quality for the design, construction and operation of sustainable buildings, fitouts and communities