Connecting Heritage with Development
We help our clients make informed decisions for the future of their built and natural landscape, empowering them as the custodians who connect heritage with the future.
Our team contributes to the identification, mitigation of developmental impacts and conservation of cultural heritage resources, delivering solutions that respect the environmental, aesthetic, cultural, and historical values that shape our communities and their collective identities. We liaise extensively with the public, local conservation advisory committees and other stakeholders.
Overall, we help our clients achieve their objectives by advising them at all stages of a project on how to comply with planning policies and best practices.
Built Heritage and Cultural Heritage Landscapes
- Built Heritage Assessments
- Heritage Streetscape Revitalisation and Design
- Heritage Urban Design
- Cultural Heritage Landscape Surveys, Analysis, Research, and Evaluation
- Historic Site Restoration
- Cultural Heritage Landscape Design and Restoration
- Heritage Planning Policy
- Heritage Conservation District Studies and Plans
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Virtual Reality
- 3D Modelling
- Laser Scanning