Innovative Solutions Across the Entire Waste Life Cycle
As the world urbanises, managing waste is becoming increasingly essential to the development of our cities.
We provide comprehensive services ranging from technical feasibility studies of new waste technologies and gasification techniques, through to the management and disposal of solid, hazardous and clinical waste.
WSP’s professionals are familiar with local and international waste regulations and best practices as well as the latest innovations and technologies. Our people have the experience and knowledge to develop and deliver innovative, environmentally sound and legally compliant solutions to mitigate today’s challenging waste management and regulatory issues.
- Strategy and policy development
- Legislative advice
- Waste audits and minimisation strategies
- Recycling and composting collection methods
- Strategies and masterplans for new developments
- Site waste management plans
- Environmental permitting
- Mechanical, biological and thermal treatment options
- Clinical and hazardous waste management
- Procurement assistance
- Technology appraisals and feasibility studies
- WRATE modelling
- Waste composition analysis and program management