We draw on the expertise of 600-plus industrial professionals worldwide with experience in steam power applications, stock preparation, paper machines, wood handling/preparation, and process modeling, to help our clients cut expenses by eliminating unused capacity, wasted time and materials, and costly design errors.
Regardless the project size or complexity, our innovative approach to new practices and current technology, help our clients benefit from faster decision making and more accurate planning to address challenges that can arise during production.
Through our innovative approach using new practices and current technology, we help our clients make decisions faster and plan more accurately for whatever hurdles might come in production.
- Energy Reduction Analysis
- Site Evaluations
- Fatal Flaw Analysis
- Environment Permitting
- Multidisciplinary Detailed
- Engineering Design
- Project Management
- WinGems process simulation software
- EPlant simulations and process modification modelling
- Process modeling and optimization
- Chemical reduction analysis
- Process design
- Mechanical / Piping
- Civil / Structural
- Electrical / Instrumentation /
- Controls / Automation