The Concrete Technology division at WSP is MTO RAQS (Ministry of Transportation Registry, Appraisal and Qualification System) approved under Bridge Engineering- Condition Surveys. Our team has conducted numerous detailed bridge deck condition surveys and OSIM inspections for the Ministry of Transportation (MTO), Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), Greater Toronto Airport Authority (GTAA), Municipalities, and other Road Agencies.
Division field staff possess Fall Protection Training, TTC track level training, CN Safety for Canadian Contractors, Book 7 for traffic control and Confined Space Training.
- Detailed bridge condition surveys as per MTO SRM
- Inspection of bridge decks and other components
- OSIM inspections
- Forensic Evaluation
- Post-tensioning tendon duct inspections
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Field measurements, surface deteriorations and material defects
- Concrete coring and asphalt sawn sampling
- Corrosion potential and cover meter surveys
- Air void analysis
- Chloride ion content measurements
- Compressive strength testing
- AC resistance measurements of epoxy-coated reinforcement