At WSP, our Future Ready® service includes support a range of clients including investors, businesses, governments and communities to understand and address climate risk. WSP supports clients to deliver:
- Climate impact assessments
- Economic analyses of the impacts of climate change
- Climate financial risk disclosures (such as through the Task Force on Climate Financial Disclosures)
- Investment strategies, such as investing in climate resilient infrastructure
- Climate change management strategies and plans
- Assessments of climate risk across real estate or infrastructure portfolios
- Communicating the impacts of climate change
- Climate Lens Assessments, which asses the climate resilience of infrastructure investments
Our climate resilience practice delivers for our clients from coast to coast - on the national scale, Provincially and across Territories, and locally such as for municipalities. Working with the country’s leading experts in environment, infrastructure, buildings, geomatics, and transportation, WSP specializes in climate resilience for the built and natural environments.
Globally, WSP has a network of climate resilience directors and leads in the United States, South America, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand in addition to Canada. Our team supports clients across sectors, including more than 25 Fortune 500 companies, and craft responses to TCFD, CDP, EcoVadis, the Dow Jones Sustainability Index, and GRI. Our team is an active network of resilience professionals, who are continuously learning and sharing to create higher quality products for our clients
WSP also has a depth of experience in climate change mitigation and sustainability. We work with clients around the world to deliver integrated approaches to deliver low-carbon and resilient solutions.