World-Class Best Practices
WSP has proven experience in establishing and implementing RAM programs, conducting RAM analysis, setting RAM targets, reviewing proposals and RAM submittals throughout a project. We have worked with international and domestic standards.
For example, we have developed RAM models that enable setting key performance indicators in California and in Toronto. This allows for the integration of On-Time Performance and apportion RAM targets to each system element using Mean-Time-Between-System-Incidents (MTBSI) and Mean-Time-Between-Critical-Failures (MTBCF).
Quality Assurance / Quality Control
WSP’s Quality Assurance and Quality Control experts enable projects to be executed consistently and with high quality. WSP’s Quality Management System is compliant with ISO 9001 and provides exceptional efficiency to projects.
Our services include:
- Creation of Quality Assurance and Quality Control plans and execution of these plans in projects
- Document Control and Drawing Control for traceability and accountability
- Establishing procedures for document reviews and checks throughout the project lifecycle to continuously monitor the quality of design output, to prevent errors and provide consistency across all project deliverables
- Continuous Improvement for design processes and procedures
Using All Available Information = Best Solution
We use internal databases and experience from previous projects to perform our analysis. We also organize workshops with major stakeholders and experts to confirm our findings.
Our services include:
- RAM analysis and allocation
- Analysis of On-Time Performance Arrival
- Definition of RAM targets
- Development of MTBSI and MTBCF metrics
- Preliminary reliability analysis
- Historical product maintainability review
- Application of tools and methods such as Fault Tree Analysis, Failure Modes, and Effects Analysis
(FMEA), and related criticality analysis (FMECA)
- Reliability-centered maintenance
- Corrective and preventive maintenance analysis
- Reliability and maintainability demonstration
- Uses of failure reporting
- Development and use of failure and corrective action reporting systems, such as Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)