Aligned with WSP’s 2019-2021 Global Strategic Plan, and in addition to expanding WSP’s geographic presence in the United States, this acquisition will strengthen our expertise in the Environment sector.
“This transaction will enable us to fulfil our strategic ambitions of enhancing our activities in the United States, while solidifying our expertise in the environment sector,” noted Lou Cornell, President and Chief Executive Officer of WSP in the US.
Todd Musterait, E & E’s President of US Operations commented, “Becoming a member of WSP is great news for our company and employees. By joining WSP, we will significantly strengthen our competitive position across the world, providing us with access to the global network and the expertise of one of the leading firms in our industry.”
About E & E
- Environmental consulting firm.
- Approximately 775 employees.
- Headquartered in Lancaster, NY. Offices across the United States, with an additional presence in Latin America.
- Provides professional services to governments and private customers worldwide.
E & E's portfolio of projects includes:
- Work on the New York State Offshore Wind Master Plan;
- Climate Change Adaptation Planning in San Mateo County, California;
- Work on large federal programs with agencies including the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Army Corps of Engineers.
More information in the press release.