Our archaeology team is one of the largest in the UK and part of an integrated environmental team that includes landscape and townscape, ecology and geotechnical and ground risk specialists.
Working across the UK we provide professional advice and services to our clients across the entire spectrum of historic environment; whether built or cultural heritage, the setting of heritage assets, or archaeology.
A holistic approach
- Pre-planning feasibility, due diligence, master planning, opportunity and constraints
- Planning application, consents, and discharge of planning conditions
- Heritage opportunity stakeholder engagement, recreation, tourism and well-being, asset management and placemaking.
Providing certainty and value to our clients
- Expert advice throughout all stages of a project, maximising opportunities and reducing risk
- Control and design scope of work to ensure that it is proportionate to requirements
- Monitoring and assurance of specialist fieldwork to ensure costs are kept to a minimum
Flexible and scalable
We work on behalf of clients in both public and private sectors, on development projects which range from national and international infrastructure developments, such as High Speed Rail 2, to smaller projects such as the restoration of the Grade II listed Lion Head mooring rings along the Victoria Embankment.