Project delivery encompasses many forms of procurement methodologies from Design-Build or Construct (D/B or D/C) to Alliance Contracting, Construction Management at Risk (CMAR) or Construction Manager/General Contractor (CM/GC) to name a few, and include projects financed by agencies and those financed privately (Public Private Partnership, PPP or P3).
WSP has developed field-proven best practices to implement projects successfully under a wide range of procurement and delivery methods. Building upon this extensive experience, our experts can help clients set a roadmap to roll out the most appropriate delivery method based on their needs and requirements.
We are pleased to present to you our white paper on Alliance Contracting. WSP’s Global Integrated Contractor Delivery Network includes seasoned practitioners of this project delivery methodology and will share valuable lessons learned in this paper.
Topics covered in the white paper include:
- Understanding Alliance Contracting and how it can unlock stimulus funding
- How can it speed up the process from concept to shovel ready
- Where and when is Alliance Contracting used
- What types of collaborative delivery exist
- How does Alliance Contracting differ from P3 or DB Delivery Models
- What opportunities it offers
- How can owners facilitate the method
- Roadmap to implementation
- Case studies