Every year we participate in campus career fairs and engage interns according to the University Internship/ Industrial Attachment Program Schedule.
We provide opportunities for students who want to gain experience and exposure to the business world.
- In 3rd year and consistently achieve 2nd class upper results
- Studying the relevant discipline
- Actively involved in University or social activities
- Possess positive aptitude and mindset with excellent communication skills
How to apply?
Email resume with latest transcript to [email protected] or apply to WSP career portal
- Please indicate the subject as “Application for Position (Discipline/Specialisation)”, e.g. Application for Internship/Industrial Attachment (Mechanical Engineering)