WSP connect you to a vast array of opportunities. Join a team of likeminded international experts and leverage each other’s strengths as you contribute to some of the world’s most unique and challenging projects. Build diverse expertise that benefits your career development and the community we live in. We make extraordinary efforts to attract, develop, engage and retain the best professionals in our fields of expertise because this is what makes us great. We collaborate our colleagues to the same above-average standards and hold ourselves accountable, while providing them with the tools, training and support they need to craft their own journeys.
What is YEDP?
Our comprehensive 12-month graduate program provides tailored training to give graduates the tools, confidence and experience they need to grow and succeed.
If you are driven and ambitious to excel as an Excellent Engineering Professional, here is the place for you.
- Recognised Degree by Professional Engineering Board of Singapore (https://www.peb.gov.sg/html/pe_approved.html)
- Achieve CGPA of 2nd class upper
- Holding leadership position in co-curriculum activities in Secondary School/ University
- Relevant internship/ short-term work experience is preferred
How to apply?
Step 1: Prepare a professional resume which includes the following information:
- Personal particulars must include nationality/work pass required and contact details
- Name of Degree and University
- Duration of the Degree programme and graduation period
- Latest results achieved and details of Scholarship if any
- Internship and short-term work experience including name of employer and responsibilities given
- Details of academic and non-academic awards
- Position held in co-curriculum activities in Secondary School/ University and/ or non-academic society or association
- Contribution/ charity activities made to the society and country
- Availability of employment
Step 2: Email resume with latest transcript to [email protected] or apply to WSP career portal
- Please indicate the subject as “Application for Position (Discipline/Specialisation)”, e.g. Application for Graduate Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)