WSP’s experts possess a rich understanding of industrial processes and a unique combination of specialist skills. We combine these with the multidisciplinary expertise required to plan, design, build and operate a new plant, or to optimize production of an existing industrial facility.
Our sector-specific solutions are designed with a sustainable future in mind.
We offer consulting and engineering services within multiple disciplines that span all stages of a project – from strategic studies, concept design and productivity analysis to serving as an owner’s engineer at each stage of an EPCM (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management) contract.
We work in all industrial sectors: Automotive, Biotech and Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Food and Beverages, Process Energy, Aerospace, Consumer Products, Construction Products, Pulp and Paper and Metal.
Locally dedicated, with international scale
Our strength is our ability to adapt to local markets and to our client’s culture. We provide the same personalized services as a specialist firm, but can combine that with the skills and insight of our global network of experts, to undertake the most complex projects.
Whatever the objectives, WSP plans and implements projects efficiently, with a focus on environment, safety, quality, schedule and costs.
Our attention to detail, quality of service, and tailored solutions are demonstrated in our strong track record. From a complex multiproduct pharmaceutical facility in Sweden to a new food production facility enabling increased supply in the UK, our project delivery successes continue to yield long-term client relationships and repeat business from a diverse, world-class client base.
- Assets Integrity Management
- Bespoke machinery design
- Capital Program Management
- Commissioning and Start-up
- Environmental, Health and Safety Management
- EPCM Project Execution
- Pre-feasibility and Feasibility studies
- Preliminary and Detailed engineering
- Pre-Operational Verification Process Hazard Analysis
- Process Optimization and Advanced Control Strategies
- Procurement (Contract Management, Expediting, Logistics)
- Project and Construction Management
- Project Controls (Planning, Cost Estimation, Accounting, Reporting)
- Quality Assurance
- Site Master Planning
- Technical audits and Due diligence
- Testing Technology Services
- Turn-Around Planning and Execution
- Validation Services