Redefining the skyline of the Kowloon Peninsula in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, the US$2.6 billion, 280,000 sq.m Victoria Dockside development is a new landmark and masterpiece in modern urban development.
WSP served as the MEP engineering and fire engineering consultant for this iconic, new cultural-retail complex.
The project consists of a 66-storey tower, housing the Rosewood Hotel and Residence, as well as Grade-A offices. Adjacent to it is the K11 Musea - a 10-storey high-end retail complex combining arts and culture. It also features 4,800 sq.m of green walls, equivalent to 18 standard courts, as well as a sheer glass corridor looking out to the harbour from its eighth floor and a sunken amphitheater to exhibit artworks.
The project achieved LEED and BEAM Plus platinum ratings.
At the 2020 CTBUH Awards, the project won:
- Winner of Award Excellence in MEP Engineering;
- Winner of Award Excellence in Urban Habitat – Single Site Scale
- Nominee of Overall Winner in MEP Engineering
Other awards include:
- Green Building Award 2019 - Grand Award & Special Citation on UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Green Building Award 2019 - New Buildings Category: Completed Projects - Commercial Building (Grand Award)
- MIPIM Asia Awards 2019 , Best Hotel & Tourism Development (Rosewood Hong Kong) Gold Award