Focused on achieving environmental stewardship for our clients and communities, WSP provides comprehensive environmental planning, assessment, management and compliance services. This ranges from involvement at the earliest stages of a project, such as feasibility studies, to securing environmental approvals and subsequent monitoring and auditing to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
As part of our approach to environmental planning and management, we apply knowledge, creativity and the principles of sustainability to all projects. Our Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) specialists help clients across a wide range of industries to identify, manage and mitigate current and future risks and liabilities. They take a long-term approach to business relationships, based on strong project delivery and a desire to understand and contribute to our clients' success.
From Protection to Compliance
The breadth of our expertise enables us to take a holistic approach to solve our clients’ challenges. We help ascertain whether their obligations are being met, develop and audit Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) management systems and address all other issues.
Our advice spans:
- Corporate audits and risk management
- Contaminated site assessments
- Environmental strategies
- Ecology and natural resources
- Management systems and compliance
- Permitting – licensing, approvals and compliance
- Due diligence
- Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) systems and compliance
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Hazardous materials
- Soil and groundwater monitoring and remediation
- Occupational health and hygiene
- Strategic communications and stakeholder engagement
- Incident investigation
- Air quality
Our work delivers proven results, including improved environmental, safety and risk performance, increased staff productivity and engagement and enhanced competitive advantage through responding to environmental and sustainability opportunities.