These terms and conditions apply to surveys and competitions run by WSP New Zealand Limited (WSP). By
submitting a response to an WSP survey or by submitting your details to enter an WSP competition, you will be
deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
1. WSP is committed to protecting your privacy. WSP will collect and use your details for the purposes of
here https://www.wsp.com/en-NZ/legal/privacy-policy or by contacting WSP via its contact us page.
You can access or request a correction of your personal information by contacting WSP in writing to
WSP New Zealand Limited, PO Box 12003, Wellington 6144. Please mark all notifications made to
WSP with the words “Privacy Act Request”.
2. All survey responses and competition entries become the property of WSP. You grant WSP a nonexclusive, royalty-free, transferable (without consent or notification), irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide
right to use the details of your survey response, in part or in its entirety, for any purpose (subject to
WSP’ privacy obligations).
Competition Terms and Conditions
3. Unless stated otherwise on the competition entry form, winner[s] will be drawn one month after the
closing date of the survey and the winner[s] will be notified by the email address or the phone number
used to enter the competition.
4. If you win a prize and you cannot be contacted within 5 working days, at WSP’ option, you will forfeit
the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted (unless stated otherwise).
6. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the survey will be accepted.
7. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of WSP are not eligible to enter these
8. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on
the entry being invalid.
9. WSP is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, ‘hacked’ or otherwise fraudulent entries.
WSP has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with
them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. WSP may disqualify, from
participating in the competition, any person who tampers with the entry process, or submits an entry
not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. If there is a dispute as to who submitted the winning entry, the winner will be the authorised account
holder of the email address or the phone number used to enter the competition.
11. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. If for any reason an
advertised prize is unavailable, WSP may substitute the advertised prize for another prize which has
approximately the same recommended retail price.
12. WSP is not liable for any loss or damage caused to prizes sent by post or courier.
13. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, WSP and its employees are not responsible
for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or
consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using
14. WSP is committed to complying with Government gift and ethics policies. Employees and independent
contractors of the Government must adhere to gift and ethics policies applicable to them when entering
the competition or accepting any prize.
15. WPS decision in relation to the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The promoter of this competition is WSP New Zealand Limited, Level 9, 100 Willis Street,
Wellington, New Zealand.
17. WSP reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. WSP reserves
the right to cancel, suspend or change the competition or any element of the competition for any
reason, including any cancellation, suspension or change necessitated by any event outside of WSP’