Our focus is on combining our broad experience and technical knowledge of New Zealand’s archaeological resources with an efficient and modern approach to the discipline of archaeology.
We work with a varied and expanding base of clients including the environmental, industrial and land-development sectors, as well as government agencies and territorial local authorities. We also have considerable experience working with iwi, both as project partners and as clients.
WSP is committed to providing cost-effective and timely solutions to a broad range of archaeological management problems.
Our archaeological services include:
- Archaeological Survey services
- Archaeological Assessment services
- Archaeological Excavation services
- Archaeological Monitoring services
- Mitigation Recommendation services
- Faunal and Artefact Analysis services