Our heritage of managing buildings related assets, both directly and on behalf of our clients, spans 125 years. This unique history gives us a tremendous awareness of the issues faced by property portfolio owners.
Buildings Asset Management is a rapidly evolving field. A range of factors give rise to new opportunities for buildings portfolio managers – the introduction of new international standards, technological advances such as Building Information Modelling (BIM), smart buildings, and an enhanced understanding of the performance enabling importance of buildings assets.
Our clients are drawn from all industry sectors and incorporate all property types. The combination of deep technical expertise of building systems, a fine appreciation of property market dynamics, and a keen focus on the needs of our clients and the challenges they face enables us to resolve complex investment decisions and deliver exceptional results from property portfolios.
Our asset management specialists are based in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Nelson, Palmerston North, Christchurch and Dunedin.
Our experience in New Zealand
Our capability encompasses both consultancy assignments and prime contractor roles ensuring that our advice is grounded and practical as well as strategic and visionary. We are truly global in our outlook, and actively combine the learnings and experience from our engagements in markets and jurisdictions the world over with local skills and knowledge.
We work with our clients to help them make informed decisions about their assets, through advanced asset knowledge and operational efficiencies that support their business processes and goals. Our asset management services include:
- Asset management strategy development
- Capacity and demand assessment
- Building condition surveying and maintenance planning
- PPP / PFI advisory and strategic procurement
- Lifecycle modelling and planning
- Outsourced asset and facility management contract services
- Whole of life cost analysis, investment analysis, and optimised decision making
- Information management systems procurement, design and implementation
- Asset management plan implementation and development
- Risk management reviews
- Asset management capability development
- Asset management practices auditing and certification programmes