Our depth of experience offers us a unique insight into the rail engineering process, and our commitment to leading edge digital technology forms the basis of our ambitious R&D programme.
Our New Zealand team has about 950 staff working in the transport sector. We deliver a range of rail related infrastructure services from four regional offices in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch with support from 40 local offices including 11 laboratories.
Our New Zealand team is supported by our 50-strong team of rail specialists working out of Melbourne, supporting projects for our public and private sector clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Our highly experienced team includes specialist track, signalling, communications, rolling stock, civil and bridge design engineers. We work alongside clients, operations staff and project managers to deliver rail projects on time, on budget and to the highest standard.
Our experience in New Zealand
We offer a complete range of rail infrastructure services, including:
- Strategic project and technical advice
- Rail standards development
- Operational advice and analysis
- Freight logistics and planning
- Rail project and engineering management
- Infrastructure design (signalling, telecommunications, track, civil and rail structures)
- Geotechnical and environmental services
- Land and statutory planning
- Procurement and contract management
- Rail systems engineering
- Level crossing design
- Advanced train control systems
- Rail asset condition assessment and management
Our rail clients include KiwiRail, local and regional councils, port companies, construction contractors and project managers and other professional advisors.