WSP provides environmental strategy, policy, consenting, permitting, management and compliance services. We have specialist planners and surveyors in 14 locations around New Zealand.
We work with all levels of government – central, regional and local. We also assist private developers, infrastructure and utility organisations, iwi, hapu and Maori land-holding organisations, community organisations, and transport, port and airport companies.
Collaboration and listening are key to our approach. We seek to really understand our clients’ needs and work closely with them to devise successful solutions. We can quickly pull together a team with the right mix of surveying, planning and engineering expertise. This ensures strong communication, innovation, coordinated project management, and a single point of contact.
Our experience in New Zealand
Our services include:
- Plan changes, strategy, structure, spatial planning, and designations
- Subdivision, land development and master planning
- Resource consents and permits - land use, subdivision, discharges, takes
- Notices of requirement for designation and outline plans
- Environmental management plans, monitoring and compliance
- Urban planning and design, CPTED and IPTED
- Assessment of effects on the environment
- Community engagement and consultation, social research
- Recreation and parks planning
- Environment Court, EPA and council hearings
- Coastal science
- Cultural engagement
- Geotechnical, acoustics, transportation and other engineering services