With extensive experience across a range of industries, WSP is one of the largest providers of occupational hygiene consulting services in New Zealand. Our consultants are experienced, proficient and provide a rigorous technical service.
Working to the highest standards of quality, we are members of the New Zealand Occupational Hygiene Society Occupational Hygienists, and our senior team members hold the internationally-recognised Certified Occupational Hygienist qualification. Our laboratories provide services in asbestos counting and identification accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA), Australia through our WSP Australia Business.
As highly-skilled occupational hygienists, we design, implement and manage site-specific occupational hygiene services tailored for organisations and based on site-specific risks. We use and maintain an extensive range of state-of-the-art equipment and sampling technology to accurately assess exposure risks.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Qualitative and quantitative occupational hygiene risk assessments and surveys
- Monitoring of physical stressors such as noise, vibration, temperature, and illumination
- Monitoring of chemical stressors such as dust, gases, vapours, mists, and fumes
- Assessments for chemical hazards such as RCS (Silica), DPM, PAHs, & VOCs, MDMA and lead
- Assessment of indoor air quality (IAQ) and mould/bacteria hazards
- Sick building and indoor building health ratings
- Human health risk assessments and toxicology advice
- Hazardous substances audits, technical reviews and advice
- Radiation safety surveys, audits and technical advice
- Occupational hygiene awareness training tailored to meet your needs
- Hazardous substances and chemical safety management