Managing change and reorganization requires the proper alignment of people, policy and process to drive business performance. Our collaborative approach with clients serves as the foundation to apply best practices, engage effectively with key stakeholders, develop governance and reporting frameworks and rollout change management initiatives.
We apply our in-depth understanding of infrastructure and real estate assets and operations, best practice technologies and processes and financial and business know- how to help senior executives and management increase productivity and performance within their organizations.
Our organizational improvement services include:
- Strategic and business planning – goal setting, implementation strategies, measuring performance.
- Organizational performance – business process assessment, capacity building, change management.
- Institutional structures and governance – design new or grow existing capabilities and governance structures.
- Audit and compliance – confirm current performance to regulators and identify opportunities.
- Process review and improvement – alignment to customer drivers, lean programs to support time and inventory savings through process redesign and six sigma to support savings from improved product and process quality.
- Business case, investment review, benchmarking and value proposition development – obtaining and packaging information to enable businesses to make informed investment decisions.
- Improved program management office (PMO) and framework development – implementation plans for programs and asset management strategies.