WSP are at the forefront of asset management global thought leadership and are proud to support the development and dissemination of best practice knowledge, tools and processes.
WSP are patrons of the Institute of Asset Management – the international professional body for whole life management of physical assets.
WSP are gold members of the Asset Management Council – a technical society of Engineers Australia, and internationally recognized at the forefront of asset management knowledge development.
Our asset management experts have contributed to or undertaken primary author roles for many standards, manuals and guidebooks including:
- International Standard for Asset Management Management Systems ISO 55001:2014, including membership on the Technical Advisory Group for the next edition of the ISO 55000 series of standards
- US Federal Transit Administration’s – Transit Asset Management Guide (2012)
- US Federal Highways Administration’s – Transportation Asset Management Guide (2020)
- International Infrastructure Management Manual
- ACRP Report 69 Executive Primer and Guidebook- Asset and Infrastructure Management for Airports
- National Cooperative Highway Research Program ‘s guidance on ancillary assets