Aligned with WSP’s 2019-2021 Global Strategy, this acquisition establishes WSP’s presence in the Netherlands.
“This transaction will enable us to fulfil our strategic ambitions of enhancing our presence in Continental Europe,” noted Magnus Meyer, Chief Executive Officer of WSP in Europe.
Eric van den Broek, Lievense’s CEO, commented, “Becoming a member of WSP is great news for Lievense and its employees and we are happy to be associated with a team whose values are aligned with our own, reflecting a similar dedication to excellence and strong client relationships. The reputation of WSP’s professional expertise and vast network are key assets that will enable us to develop nation-wide and internationally, while providing additional opportunities for both employees and clients.”
- Approximately 350 employees
- Headquartered in the Netherlands
- Active in the Buildings, Environment, Energy, Infrastructure and Waste Management sectors
- Involved in projects such as:
- The renovation and expansion of the Museum Paleis Het Loo, one of the most popular museums in the Netherlands.
- The integral design for the expansion of the Princess Beatrix Lock, situated in the Lek Canal near Nieuwegein.
More information in the media release.