“The expansion and reorganization of our leadership structure is reflective of the significant growth our buildings business has realized over these last two years and our strategic plans and aspirations to continue growing our national practice,” noted David Cooper, president of the U.S. buildings sector and chief commercial officer. “The expanded Buildings Leadership Team will focus on driving operational excellence and the synergies and innovations derived from our national and global multidisciplinary practice, while the newly formed Executive Team will focus on our strategic development."
The additions to the Buildings Leadership Team are Herbert Els, Mark Warren, Nolan Rome and Tom Marseille. The Executive Team will consist of David Cooper, Steve Burrows, Rick Rome, Jeff Smilow, and John Bredehorst.
Specific Buildings Leadership Team roles include:
• David Cooper (New York City) – President of Buildings and Northeast Region leader
• Steve Burrows (San Francisco) – Director of Buildings and Western Region leader
• Rick Rome (Dallas) –Southeast Region leader
• John Bredehorst (New York City) –national leader of Building Systems (mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection disciplines)
• Jeff Smilow (New York City) –national leader of Building Structures
• Herbert Els (Denver) – national leader of our Specialist Practices (Technology Systems, Architectural Lighting, Building Enclosures, Acoustics and Built Ecology)
• Mark Warren (Boston) – national client engagement leader
• Nolan Rome (Phoenix) – national business development leader
• Tom Marseille (Seattle) – national sustainability leader
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff’s U.S. buildings practice is a leader in structural and systems (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) engineering and a host of specialty services. Their recent work includes the super-tall 432 Park Avenue and 53W53 in New York City; Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta; Amazon Headquarters in Seattle; Parkland Hospital in Dallas; the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick, Maryland, and several projects at San Francisco International Airport.
About WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm’s expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,500 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. wsp-pb.com/usa