Our approach to air quality modelling is characterized by our depth of expertise, commitment to quality assurance and innovation. Our modelling experts have a range of resources available, from initial screening assessments to more complex dispersion modelling. These techniques are used on a client-specific and project-specific basis to provide our clients with the most appropriate solutions for their needs. We make use of a range of dispersion modelling platforms including AERMOD and CALPUFF, each of which are implemented according to project and client requirements.
Our air quality and risk assessment specialists work closely together to ensure integration of air quality monitoring and modelling with assessment of human health or environmental risks and cost-effective management of air quality issues.
We offer comprehensive air quality management services ranging from fugitive emissions monitoring, to developing dispersion models for legislative compliance or input for impact assessment studies, to complex studies that quantify human health risks from hazardous air pollutants.
Our core air quality management services include:
- Air Emissions Inventories
- Air Quality Impact Assessments (AQIA)
- Air Quality Management Plans (AQMP)
- Atmospheric Impact Reports (AIR)
- Ambient and Fence Line Air Quality Monitoring
- Atmospheric Source-Dispersion Modelling
- Meteorological Monitoring
- Quantitative Health Risk Assessments for Hazardous Air Pollutants
- Source Emissions Monitoring and AEL Applications