Our in-house experts in economics, international trade and transportation and transit ridership support specialized applications across sectors including toll roads and managed lanes, freight, parking, passenger transit and aviation.
Our knowledge and expertise in traffic and travel demand forecasting and modeling has been used to inform policy, planning and financing decisions related to:
- Business Case Development
- City and Regional Planning
- Crowding and Capacity Modeling
- Economic Impact Assessment
- Financial or P3 Feasibility
- Asset Monetization Sell-Side Value Estimation
- Buy-Side Investor Advisory Bid Development
- Policy Development
- Pre-Feasibility and Feasibility Study Development
- Revenue Forecasting and Revenue Protection Strategy Development
- Transport Planning
These services have supported congestion and road pricing, parking demand management, supply chain enhancements and other client initiatives.