Using their accessibility tool, our site conforms, as closely as possible, to the standards set by the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) at the AA level.
Optimizing our web accessibility
The features below help improve accessibility to provide you with an optimal experience while visiting WSP’s website:
- Keyboard navigation has been enabled
- Ability to increase and decrease the font, adjust, align, etc.
- Change color contrast based on dark or light background.
- Change our web site’s colors.
- Matching and monochrome option for color the visually impaired.
- Change the font for readability.
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to 200%.
- Highlight links on the site.
- Highlight headers on the site.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip.
- Describe words by mouse selection.
- Displays the site's contents in a new window clearly and readable.
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse.
- Stops blinking and flashing of moving elements
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
WSP’s site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari VoiceOver on an Apple computer
- JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and Apple devices
WSP is committed to understanding and improving any barriers to accessibility. If you have encountered an accessibility-related issue on our website, or if you would like to suggest an improvement or a new feature, we encourage you to reach out to EqualWeb by email at [email protected]