We recognise the unique role that Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders play in Australia’s heritage and our future. As shared custodians of the built and natural environment and our commitment through our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP), we are keen to involve Indigenous communities in infrastructure projects and stimulating growth for Indigenous businesses to help create strong and culturally respectful relationships with Indigenous communities and connection to the land.
We invite Indigenous businesses involved in the following key services to consider attending our Indigenous Supplier Workshop in Melbourne on 25 June to find out more about the opportunities to work with WSP and shaping our thriving societies.
Key services in supporting our engineering and environmental projects include:
- Test pitting and drilling - Bore holes, wells, soil, environmental, geotechnical
- Environmental sampling and monitoring
- Traffic surveys
- Civil Surveying
- Utility Location Surveys
- Traffic Management
- Hazardous materials testing, monitoring and remediation
- Indigenous and Cultural Heritage surveying and assessments
- Waste Management – Recycling, Liquid waste, Secure destruction, Hazardous waste
- Laboratory Services and analytical testing – Audit, Testing, NATA Accredited, Geotechnical, Soil, Water, asbestos, aggregate
- Demolition – Site Preparation, Remediation
Other services also include:
- Cultural Awareness Training
- PPE and Workwear
Please contact Selga Harrington if you’d like to find out more or to attend.
To stay abreast of our latest news, publications, videos and posts, please follow us on LinkedIn.