Our experience embraces all aspects of projects from feasibility studies through specification and tendering, environmental impact assessment, consents application, contract negotiation, project management, design review, quality inspection services and site supervision to commissioning and performance testing of plant. We are Technical Advisor/Owner’s Engineer of choice to several Developers, Lenders, private and public utility companies and have directly contributed to the success of a large number of desalination projects in the MENA region. Our approach is always focused on finding a low cost and environmental friendly desalination solution for our clients’ need.
- Impressive track record - delivered more than 2,500 MIGD of desalination projects across a range of desalination technologies including SWRO.
- Patented desalination technology – developments of a drains cooler to enhance the economic and technical performance.
- Worked on prestigious projects such as Shuweihat S1 IWPP & Fujairah F2 IWPP in UAE, Ras Laffan C IWPP in Qatar, Shuaiba Phase 3 IWPP & Shuaiba Phase 3 Expansion II IWP in Saudi Arabia, Al Hidd IWPP in Bahrain, Barka, Sohar & Salalah IWPs in Oman, Al Dur Phase II IWPP and other many projects in the region.
Value we add:
- Combine our depth of experience and local knowledge to support our Client in the successful development of desalination projects.
- Team of experts from various disciplines from our world-wide offices to support our local teams working on the project.
- Work in partnership with our clients to deliver strategic goals and achieve tangible, long term benefits.