We provide front-end consulting and management services to clients that plan, procure, develop, manage, finance, and invest in infrastructure and property assets. Understanding, identifying, and managing risk is at the core of everything we do, in order to help our clients protect their interests.
We provide both a local understanding and offer international benchmarks and best practice solutions through our extensive worldwide experience. Our team blends the technical skills of our global network with result-oriented business acumen.
WSP offers strategic consulting throughout facility life cycles, from start-up to maturity, with a particular emphasis on our core markets of infrastructure, industry, power, and buildings.
- Communications & Public Involvement
- Smart Mobility
- Transport Planning & Policy
- Travel Demand Modelling
- Concept Master Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Demand Forecasting
- Net Zero
Examples of our strategic consulting work include:
- helping clients secure more than $19 billion USD in federal grants for over 70 projects across a range of discretionary programs in the US.
- creating a successful congestion charging model in Sweden, helping fund sustainable transportation modes and reduce gas emissions.
- analyzing for Microsoft how the energy use of the cloud compares to traditional systems.
- advising on infrastructure needs to prepare for connected vehicles in the US in partnership with vehicle manufacturers and data processing system vendors