While visiting the Site or using our blogs, you may not post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute information or other material or User Content on the Site that: (i) constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability (such as content that is false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, libelous, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or generally unlawful) or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (ii) violate any laws or third party rights, is infringing on privacy, data protection or anti-spam laws including content which would constitute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of illegal solicitation or is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works thereof, or that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party without first obtaining permission of the owner thereof; (iii) or otherwise use the Site in a manner which is contrary to law, or which would adversely affect use of the Site or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components.
You further agree that you will not use our Site and blogs to:
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Company’s official or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- transfer your account with our Company to another party without our prior consent; or
- harvest or otherwise collect, use or disclose personal information about users, including email addresses, without their prior consent or not in compliance with applicable antispam, data protection and privacy laws.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Site or any activities conducted on our Site; or
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content posted or transmitted through our blog.