Before submitting an online application
- Meet our colleagues in career fairs and talks to gain insight about WSP.
- Visit our website and LinkedIn to understand who we are and what we do.
When submitting an online application
- Read the introduction page on role and responsibilities.
- Prepare the documents below in ONE .pdf or .doc file:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Latest academic transcript
- Public examination result that demonstrates your English language proficiency (i.e. HKDSE, IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent)
- Employment reference(s), if any.
- Double check everything, especially your contact information.
Interview and Assessment
Before the interview
- Keep an eye on your phone and inbox for invitation to assessment(s) or any status update.
- Be well prepared for the interview – learn more about WSP on your own research and let us understand you better, such as examples that can demonstrate your competencies.
- Bring relevant documents and certificates as required.
- Show up 10-15 minutes before your interview (Don’t arrive TOO early.)
During the interview
- Relax and be yourself!
- Be confident and enthusiastic and let us know why you are interested in our Graduate Programme.
- Show us what you know about our work and the industry by communicating your answers concisely.
What’s next after an interview?
- Be patient. We will get in touch with you as soon as the decision is made. This may take slightly longer during busy periods and we appreciate your understanding.
- Again, check your phone and inbox for any updates.