We work across all phases of a project – surveys, planning, design, construction, maintenance and management – drawing on our extensive local teams to provide broad geographical coverage.
From renewing infrastructure – such as track and signalling systems – and implementing capacity enhancements at junctions and stations, to designing upgraded power supplies to meet growing electrification demands and finding solutions for complex permanent-way design challenges, our projects span the full range of railway system assets.
- Surface and underground railway systems
- Feasibility studies, estimates and safety reports
- Risk assessments, audits and safety reports
- Contract documentation, standards and specifications
- Transportation studies
- Route evaluation reports
- Locomotive and rolling stock selection and evaluation
- Materials handling facility design
- Compliance permits and certificates
- Railway Safety Regulator permits and reports
- Track designs including earthworks, concrete structures permanent way and electrification
Project Management services:
- Routine track maintenance monitoring and control
- Upgrading of existing railway infrastructure
- New track layout designs and drawings
- Contract management
- Quality control systems and inspections
- On-site training of track personnel
- Track appreciation courses for supervisors
We aim to provide a service that adds value to the operations of our clients in the industry. We strive to provide a comprehensive service giving technical and operating solutions that are cost efficient and unique to the client’s requirements.