The race to net-zero carbon is challenging building estate and asset owners. The valuation of building assets and investment strategies is increasingly tied to sustainability, resilience and meeting occupier’s evolving needs. To meet today’s decarbonization targets and avoid compromising future profitability, existing building assets need to be upgraded. But how can this be achieved at scale across a whole portfolio?
In this webinar, representatives from Brookfield, Schneider Electric and WSP will discuss a new methodology to help real estate teams deliver sustainable modernization projects across complete asset portfolios. The approach is to gather and analyze the right data to set a roadmap that will help to maximize return on investment, while minimizing disruption to occupants.
- Kate Dougherty, Director, Head of Net Zero and Sustainability for Building Services, WSP in the UK
- Alex Woolfson, Director, Real Estate Portfolio Management, Brookfield
- Matt Proctor, Global Strategic Executive, Schneider Electric
- Jay Wratten, Practice Leader, Innovation Advisory, Property & Buildings, WSP in the US
What you’ll find out from this webinar:
- Decarbonization and funding challenges faced by the real estate industry
- How to set a roadmap to modernize and decarbonize whole portfolios at scale
- How our methodology was applied to one of Brookfield’s European funds
- Opportunities for this methodology to be applied to across building portfolios of any type
28 June, 2pm BST / 9am EDT (duration 45 mins)