WSP is committed to providing the most current and comprehensive software solutions in support of our CADD (Computer Assisted Design & Drafting) and Engineering Applications environment. To support this initiative, we have enterprise level agreements with Autodesk ® , Bentley, and other software solutions providers to ensure our design teams have access to software solutions that accelerate project delivery and improve asset performance for the infrastructure that sustains our economy and environment.
We leverage this large software portfolio on a variety of different projects, incorporating 3D design and visualisation as standard practice in support of our BIM initiatives. Work sharing is supported by utilising the most appropriate engineering document management and comprehensive project delivery system to securely share project data to team members in multiple offices, both regionally and internationally. All team members have access to a data collaboration and content management platform that supports a highly integrated data management environment throughout the life cycle of the project.
As an Autodesk ® Authorised Training Centre (ATC), WSP offers instruction in Autodesk ® technologies including platform, infrastructure, and media/entertainment software.
WSP’s expert project team has the expertise to create interactive experiences that engage stakeholders and quickly communicates complex ideas.
We are an experienced team of modellers and software developers who provide powerful, interactive and immersive 3D visualisations across screen, mobile and virtual reality platforms.
We take pride in our innovation and creativity, helping you to visualise your designs and assets in real and historical time. We have found that presenting information a virtual environment dramatically reduces learning time, improves clarity and encourages a deeper understanding of your designs and ideas.
We immerse the user in an interactive environment that links building information modelling data to a virtual reality. Stakeholders have fluid access to the asset and design data captured in the BIM process.
Support for Litigation and Arbitration
WSP’s Project Visualisation team provides an array of state-of- the-art visual communication tools and technologies to clearly illustrate both anticipated and actual project developments and/or progress in support of project litigation. These tools allow for clarity of understanding by accurately and realistically presenting critical project elements, from conceptual plans and designs through implementation work plans and final construction.
Our full-service capabilities deliver solutions that can accurately depict project details for developing a story, explaining a process or procedure, illustrating design versus actual construction, or demonstrating a sequence of events. When arbitration or litigation is necessary to protect assets and reputation, or account for actual project costs or schedule, visual communications can provide instant clarity:
- Compare Design Requirements Against Built Environment
- Demonstrate Schedule Impacts Resulting from Change Management Process
- Clarify Complex, Controversial, and/or Difficult to Describe Construction Elements
- Facilitate Stakeholder/Jury Understanding of Complex Projects for Informed Decision-Making
- Accelerate Arbitration or Trial Deliberation with Credible and Impeachable Exhibits
- Facilitate Trial Presentation of Exhibits Via an Interactive Multimedia Interface
- Expedite Resolutions to Contested Work Products
- Employ Technically Accurate Shadow and View Impact Studies to Overcome Opposition
Other Digital and Geomatics Services
- Autodesk® Authorised Training Centre
- Building Information Modelling/Virtual Design and Construction
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Mobile Litigation and Web Applications
- Surveying and Mapping