WSP’s Autodesk® instructors are experts in applying Autodesk® technology to transportation, building, and other infrastructure projects. We integrate classroom training with real-world examples and industry best practices to provide you with an outstanding training event. We offer instruction in Autodesk® technologies including platform, infrastructure, and media/entertainment software.
Design and shape the world around you with the powerful, flexible features found in AutoCAD® software, one of the world's leading 2D and 3D design softwares. Help speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore designs more intuitively in 3D. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD® provides the ultimate in flexibility and is customizable to your specific needs. It's time to take design further. It's time for AutoCAD®.
AutoCAD® Civil 3D®
AutoCAD® Civil 3D ® software is the building information modeling (BIM) solution for civil engineering helps project teams explore transportation, land development, and environmental projects digitally before they are built. The creation of more coordinated and consistent information helps enable delivery of higher- quality documentation, visualizations, and 3D models for construction.
Autodesk® Inventor® 3D CAD software provides professional-grade mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools.
- Powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
- Integrated tools for sheet metal, frame design, tube and pipe, cable & harness, presentations, rendering, simulation, machine design, and more.
- TrustedDWG® compatibility and powerful Model-Based Definition capabilities for embedding manufacturing information directly in the 3D model.
Autodesk® Revit® Structure
Autodesk® Revit® Structure BIM software for structural engineering provides tools specifically built for structural design and analysis. With the advantage of BIM, Revit® Structure helps to improve multi-discipline coordination of structural design documentation, minimize errors and enhance collaboration between structural engineers and extended project team members, such as architects, MEP engineers, and owners.
Autodesk® Revit® MEP
Autodesk® Revit® MEP BIM software is for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineers. It supports more accurate and efficient building systems design projects from concept through construction.
- Design building systems more accurately using coordinated, consistent information inherent in the intelligent Revit® MEP model.
- Analyze for efficiency with integrated analysis earlier in the process.
- Keep documentation coordinated and consistent with parametric change management technology.
- Deliver 3D models and documentation to support the building lifecycle.