WSP plays a leading role in the development and growth of advanced asset management practices around the globe.
We help clients solve real-world challenges and improve the services they deliver through more efficient and economic use of the assets they manage—doing the right work at the right time, and for the right cost.
Our team is made up of senior advisors with outstanding technical capabilities in all asset classes and decades of experience delivering organizational change, developing management practices and improving technology implementation. We have a proven track record of delivering successful transformation programs– resulting in significant saving, improved asset performance and improved safety for clients.
Your Asset Management Partner
Our deep understanding of asset class life cycle needs – combined with technology and business transformation leadership – enables our clients to improve performance, reduce life cycle costs and minimize risk.
Our full suite of services is designed to support your organization along its asset management improvement journey. From initial assessment and guidance through business transformation program management and project delivery, technology advisory and training, our services are designed to efficiently transition best practices into your organization.
We enable clients across infrastructure sectors – transportation, property and buildings, energy, and water and environment – to better manage their assets by making more informed decisions about when, where and how to invest, and by ensuring organizations have a framework to manage performance, risks and costs.
WSP’s global asset management services include:
STRATEGIC ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Capability assessment and improvement programs
- Business transformation design and delivery
- Organizational design, change and culture development
- ISO 55001:2014 assessment
- Capital programming and optimization
- Business process analysis and reengineering
- Digital strategies
TACTICAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
Data and information analytics
- Technology solution planning, architecture, strategy and integration
- Performance metrics and service level indicators
- Reliability-centered maintenance planning
- Risk and vulnerability assessment and management
- Competence assessment
- Training program development and delivery
OPERATIONAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
Inventory condition assessment and GIS modelling
- Predictive modeling
- Failure analysis and rehabilitation design
- Operations and maintenance budgeting
- Enterprise asset management
- Network management (highways, utilities, oil and gas pipelines)
- Portfolio management (bridges, buildings, ports)