Since 1973, WSP has worked with sweet gas, sour gas, liquids rich, liquids lean, deep-cut and shallow-cut designs, facilities and processing plants. We understand the subtle differences in gas composition and ensure that once your natural gas leaves the ground, it reaches its end market safely, efficiently and in a cost-effective manner. By stripping out impurities and meeting all pipeline specifications, your gas is transported without disruption, maximising its value.
All natural gas is unique, and so is every client request. That’s why we take an inclusive approach to designing and executing the engineering processes of each client. With participation that ranges from attending meetings to being embedded in our local offices, clients become part of our teams and solutions. At WSP, we strive to understand client goals for their natural gas resources and find common solutions for their optimal recovery.
Services and solutions provided include:
- Carbon, Capture and Storage
- Gas Processing Facilities and Gas Plants
- Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs - Deep Cut, Refrigeration)
- Condensate Stabilisation, Measurement and Shipment
- H2S and CO2 Removal (Gas Sweetening)
- Inlet Areas with Pigging Facilities and Plant Isolation
- Inlet Separation, Free Water Removal and 3-phase Measurement
- Hydrocarbon Liquid Storage