We have research methodologies and techniques that allow us to examine public attitudes, behaviour and decision making in relation to these complex social and economic problems to ensure our clients make decisions that provide the best outcomes for their stakeholders.
As just one example, our virtual reality simulations provided our client with research and evaluation of signage that saved them $2m.
The results of our socio-economic research and evaluation work underpins business cases, policy direction, design interventions and targeted social marketing campaigns.
After decades of research, we have learned that behaviours are unpredictable, and targeted research can assist in achieving the right outcome.
Our scope of services includes:
- Prioritising behaviour change interventions
- Community based social marketing
- Programme evaluation
- Developing indicators of social and economic performance
- Economic analysis, including willingness to pay for studies
- Geographic impact evaluation, using Geographic Information System Mapping
- Monitoring customer satisfaction
- Identifying impacts of environmental factors, including social and health outcomes