Leading the Way
WSP in ANZ provides mechanical, electrical and HVAC engineering services to a wide variety of public and private sector clients. We have a history of close collaboration with clients and a reputation for delivering innovative, integrated solutions to complex problems with leadership in sustainability and a commitment to energy-efficient design. More importantly, our multidisciplinary approach allows us to integrate these services effectively with other building disciplines to improve financial performance.
Mechanical engineering is an important aspect of our integrated building services offering. By collaborating with other experts across the necessary disciplines, we can ensure that our designs are innovative, practical and feasible.
- Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modelling/analysis
- Advanced technologies (e.g. displacement ventilation, activated structures, geothermal)
- Ultra-low energy systems
- Thermal storage
- CHEM/bio-hazard mitigation
- Building automation systems and controls
- Building envelope analysis and optimisation
WSP has delivered all types of industry, infrastructure and development projects in ANZ and across the world. Using our sector-specific knowledge, we provide technically and commercially-effective solutions that fulfil our clients’ needs, as well as allow for growth and future flexibility in evolving technologies.
Many technical disciplines are involved in a building’s shell and structure, requiring comprehensive consulting and careful planning. We work in close cooperation with other experts to create innovative, practical and buildable designs. Our services in electrical engineering cover the entire chain, from surveys and construction to control and surveillance. They range from energy usage analysis through to resilient network design.
- Service and distribution (high and low voltage)
- Emergency/standby power
- Equipment connections
- Outlets and branch circuiting
- Lighting control
- Grounding/lightning protection
- Redundancy and resiliency planning
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Renewable energy technologies
Plumbing engineering is a discipline that is instrumental in safeguarding public health. The integrity and quality of these systems not only protects us in our homes but in our public buildings, communities and cities.
From potable water systems in high-rise buildings to protect against backflow, to pharmaceutical grade WFI (Water for Injection) systems, and medical grade gas systems distributed throughout hospitals and to operating rooms, and to the collection and treatment systems for special wastes before they exit a building, we design safe and reliable plumbing systems within regulatory frameworks.
- High purity water systems
- Pharmaceutical UPS and WFI water systems
- Potable and non-potable water systems
- Sanitary waste and vent systems
- Laboratory waste and vent systems
- Waste treatment and neutralization systems
- Grey water systems
- Storm water systems
- Sea water systems
- Bulk gaseous storage systems
- Lab and medical gas systems
- Specialty gas systems