Our position as leaders in the landscape architecture and urban design fields is supported by many years of challenging project work on significant projects that have shaped and added value to our rural and urban environments and communities.
We work in multi-disciplinary teams to address challenges such as safety through design, iwi engagement, economic revitalisation, habit protection and community aspirations. We can draw on a range of other disciplines including architecture, ecology, low impact stormwater, community engagement and research expertise to deliver outstanding design solutions.
We have over twenty landscape architecture and urban design professionals located throughout New Zealand with specialist teams based in Auckland, Hamilton, Napier, Wellington and Christchurch, along with similar expertise based in Perth, Western Australia.
Our experience and skills include:
- Roading and transportation corridors
- Pedestrian and cycle routes
- Landscape planning and visual assessments
- Large scale land rehabilitation and re-vegetation
- Parks and informal recreation
- Playgrounds and youth spaces
- Streetscapes, urban and commercial spaces
- Town centre and open space master-planning
- Residential master-planning and land development
- Heritage landscapes
- Urban design